A beautiful way to organize your knitting projects.
Featuring a colorful blue and brown waxed cotton fabric, this fully lined knitting project bag is an eye-catching alternative to the ordinary. Carry it over your arm so you can knit anywhere and anytime, or fold over the top and use it as a caddy when you have a comfortable place to sit.
This small bag is just the right size for your next sock, baby, or scarf project.
- Small measures 13" X 8" (32.5cm X 20cm) and carries one skein of yarn.
KNITTING PROJECT BAGS FOR MAKERS ON THE GO
- Colorful West African waxed cotton, with fully lined, blue cotton interior
- Includes slip pocket for your knitting essentials
- Hang it over over your arm and knit anywhere anytime
- Fold over the top to make it an open bag
- Use it for knitting, embroidery, crochet, and many other fibre crafts
- Note that pattern placement may not be exactly as pictured in the photos
- Measures 13" X 8" (32.5cm X 20cm)
- Carries 1 skein of yarn
- For sock, hat, glove, baby, and scarf projects
- Spot clean
- Press with a cool iron and use a pressing cloth to preserve the wax finish
Carefully handcrafted in South Africa.
TAKE 10% OFF YOUR PURCHASE when you sign up for our newsletter.